Massage Review - Yakson House

Massage Review - Yakson House

I would like to share my experience with yakson house. It was my first time I got massage and atmosphere was comfortable. After changing my clothes, I am lying on the massage table. It was very comfortable and keep me warm there are floor warming system that makes me feel relax. I had unequal face care that included pelvis care, rib care and face golgi massage. (It was full body massage) It started with calf and leg massage. I think it can help reduce leg cramps and swelling in the legs. Actually I had terrible pain in my lower back and shoulder and she was able to help me. After the massages at yakson house there has been obvious release and relief. My shoulder`s been feeling better, my back is more comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Do you need something to help you relax? Then you should try a massage.



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441, 0905-439-3761 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage