Yakson Hosue in NY : Review


Yakson Hosue in NY : Review
It was my 4th time to get a massage at Yakson House. I got the 200 minutes session for $225 which is abloutely great. Yakon`s massage therapists are professional and they really know what they`re doing. They did a geat job stretching my legs and my back that helped me roll away the stress. The next day I was a little sore but it was getting better. My favorite part was that end of the massage, they rubbled a hot and cool towels all over my body. The atmosphere is completely relaxing and the staff wre amazing and really cool.


Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage