Back Massage in NYC - Yakson House


Back Massage, Back Care, Full Back Massage, Relax Back Massage, Back rub

Check out what others are saying about our programs!



To be honestly Yakson House is not a cheap place to get a massage for myself but I highly recommend this place for great result. Yakson House`s back care consists back bone therapy and back cream care including pack. This program is designed to focus on the back, neck and shoulders. Back massage was a great treatment for me which gives back pain relief. The service was really good and they know how to work out all of those pains that I had. They were very experienced and professional and they help ease the pain in my neck and back. I would definitely go back. 


yakson house





Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Comments

  1. Thanx for ur post, i hv used BM for massage my body, it is the best way for massage. you can have best BM at healthgenie, it offers wide range of BM for Massaging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs