Face resizing care review - Yakson house


Face Resizing Care, Facial Balance, and Small face

Face Resizing Care


I like massage and get massaged sometimes. It makes me feel calm and relaxing. I have had many types of massages in the past and I have to say Yakson house was one of the best I have ever had.


Face Resizing Care


I always sleep one side so I am very worried of the unbalanced face for myself. Having asymmetrical face was a little bit of my concern but Yakson house program helped me to fix my problem without plastic surgery


Face Resizing Care



The bone therapy is new field of an aesthetic therapy that was created by the combination of the bone treatment which was invented by the president of Yakson house and health beauty programs. The bone therapy uses the handcrafts to stimulate the blood flow efficiently. Those stimulated blood flow by the bone therapy perform its ability of nature healing by providing nutrition and cleaning the body wastes. The bone therapy is a natural therapy that makes healthy beauty of face and body shapes. Yakson house completed its own unique healthy beauty program with experiences and know-how.

The main effects of the bone therapy
1. Take care of bow legs
2. Take care of unbalanced face and pelvis shapes
3. Makes the natural beauty shape of small face




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs