Best Red Lipstick, Good Red Lipstick Brand


Red lipstick is just sexy the way it is. Bright red lipstick will make you look more attractive and sexy. For me stepping out in red lipstick appears my confident.


Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick

Estee Lauder Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick
Estee Lauder lipsticks are creamy and color stays on all day long. It has been my favorite lipstick brand for long. Especially the scent of lipstick is a big matter to me too. Estee Lauder lipsticks smell like just perfume that`s why I love Estee Lauder lipsticks. It gives natural color and shine to the lips.

Mac Ruby Woo


Mac Ruby Woo
Mac Ruby Woo is very classic red color which is so vibrant and bright. It is hard to find true or good color of red. This is it! My only issue is dry lips. I have very dry lips so as a base I use lip balm before using Mac Ruby Woo

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine
Lovely red color and moisturizing and long-lasting. If you looking for light color of red lipstick, try Chanel Rouge Coco Shine! I think creamy color will look great on any skin color and this is best color for summer. Compare to Estee Lauder and Mac Ruby Woo, this is more glossy finish and shinny.


                       yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage