Facial Plaster Mask - Yakson House


Facial Plaster Mask - Yakson House

Facial Plaster Mask - Yakson House

Facial Plaster Mask - Yakson House

Yakson House facial plaster mask of first session and 10th sessions


I got facial balance massage twice a week from March. Yakson House recommends getting a massage once in three days so I choose Tuesday and Friday for facial balance care. Can you see the difference between first session`s plaster mask and 10th session’s plaster mask? If not see this photo. That is amazing result without plastic surgery.

Before getting a massage, I have very unbalanced face. So I have always been concerned at my appearance. I often check my appearance in the mirror but after yakson house`s massage, I feel amazing! My face looks pretty balanced I am glad I decided to go Yakson House.  I can`t thank you enough for all of the care and kindness your service 


                                yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage