Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina


 Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina

Thanks Yakson, changed my attitude to my life by Lina



I started Yakson's face resizing program about two months ago. At first, I was skeptical and was wondering how the bone therapy only without the plastic surgery can change my face size. However, I just gave it a try, no harm to my body and the therapy is good for my health.

After just 5 times of the therapy, I start to see the change of my face and the overall appearance. My eyes look bigger and the face look smaller and balanced. I started to get more attention and compliments from people saying I look so pretty :)

Now, I finished about 14 times of this therapy, and now I look like a completely different person. I have a smaller and balanced face, my skin is better. I start to love taking pictures, love going out with friends, and am more confident. And the best part about it is people don't know what I did for the past two months, and they think I just lost some weight :)

Thanks to Yakson, I changed my attitude to my life. I become more confident and love myself.
So, now I also started the leg straightening care too, what an amazing program! I will also explore other programs too :)

Thank you so much, Yakson!


yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage