Highly recommend the Face Reduction Care!!!


Yakson House Manhattan Customer Haiyi Review

Original Message
I saw the initial advertisement about the Yakson House and the Face Reduction Care from a local Chinese newspaper and I thought I would give it a try. I tried the Face Reduction Care once and decided to go through the entire program. It works!!! My face became smaller and lifted and my jaw line got sharpened. I look younger!!! You do experience pressure and some pain during the bone therapy, but it's endurable and well worth it!!! And the staff at the Yakson House are very professional and courteous. 

I will highly recommend the Face Reduction Care to anyone who would like to have a smaller face.


Reply Message


Ms. Haiyi Li,
Thank you for sharing your experience through our website. 
We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your result, and you are willing to recommend  Yakson House  to others.
We will always try our best to satisfy our customers^^
Thank you again for your precious time writing down your experience! It means a lot to us^^

  Yak Son House Manhattan Branch
 Owner  Hae  S. Choi  and  Staffs.

Yakson House Manhattan Branch
Owner: Choi, Hae suk
Address: 38W 32nd St. #601 New York NY 10001
Hours: 10:00 ~22:00
Telephone: 212-564-7474

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage