Shoulder Tension, Relieve Shoulder Tension, Shoulder Tension Exercises


Shoulder Tension, Relieve Shoulder Tension, Shoulder Tension Exercises


Shoulder Tension, Relieve Shoulder Tension, Shoulder Tension Exercises

I sit at my desk for every day so I suffer from neck and shoulder tension. Because of bad posture and stress, my neck and shoulders get tense all the time. So I tried neck and shoulder exercise that can help relieve pain in my neck and shoulder. Here are some neck and shoulder exercise you can do.

Reduce shoulder tension

1. Lifting your shoulders toward your ears for five seconds and then let your shoulders fall.(Repeat five times)

2. Turn your head to the right and hold for five seconds. Turn your head to the left and hold for five seconds. Flex your head down and hold five seconds (Repeat ten times)

3. Roll the shoulders out in one direction and then the other. (Repeat five times)


yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage