My experience at YaksonMyungga


My experience at YaksonMyungga


Original Message

Thanks so much for your quality service during sixteen sessions of the Unequal Face Care. I had the last therapy today and the result was astonishing. It's hard for me to believe that the shape of my face and legs have now become similar to what I saw in Before & After pictures posted to the website. Not just I look better in the mirror, but I feel a lot healthier too. I feel less fatigue from sitting or walking for a long time.
To the future customers - I recommend you stop by the shop for Before & After pictures and plaster models showing actual results from actual customers like myself.


Reply Message









Hi Ms KHJ
Thank you so much for spending your valuable time writing down your experience on our website.
Your result was outstandingly  effective because you, as a client, trusted our bone therapy care.
Before the care, your both side of cheekbone were developed, especially  the left one, which 
created an image of symmetrical face. 
We used our special bone therapy  technique  to reshape  developed  cheekbone into a  V-shaped
face by  pressing  down  bones and rejoining  the gapped bones, particularly  temporal  bone area.
Your steady  visits have  resulted  in a fine face contour  and symmetrical  face.
And we congratulate you  for that.
Thank you again for your visiting Yak  Son Myung Ga, and I wish you the very best of luck.
By Yak  Son Myung Ga manhattan branch owner Hae Sook Choi and staffs.


yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage