7th Grade Civil Servant, My Girlfriend Is an Agent

7th Grade Civil Servant, My Girlfriend Is an Agent

7th Grade Civil Servant, My Girlfriend Is an Agent


Title: 7th Grade Civil Servant (My Girlfriend Is an Agent)
Genre: Action, Romance
Broadcast network: MBC
Episode: 20
Cast: Choi Kang Hee, Joo Won, Ahn Nae Sang, Hwang Chan Sung, Son Jin Young

Synopsis: A romantic comedy about a spy couple who hides their true identity from each other and at the same time illustrates about the love, friendship and internal department conflicts between the new generations of national intelligence agents. In the drama, while hiding their true identities from each other, the couple falls in love with each other.

It seems interesting story. I love the cast and the plot of the drama. Especially Joo Won has been great in Bridal Mask so I am sure his new drama also won`t disappoint. I can't wait for this drama to air.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage