[Korea Culture] Taste Italy in Korea



There are so many Italian restaurant in Korea.

Near my work place, too.

Me and my co-workers went for Italian food for lunch.

From now, let me introduce. :D


▲We waited for food for a long time. So I took this picture. 

▲Appetizer - Olive bread 


▲Kitchen 

 
▲Seats

▲So many people are there!

▲Penne with spicy tomato sauce


▲Vongole with olive oil

▲Cuttlefish ink Cream Risotto 


▲ Cream Risotto with Beef



Actually, the food wasn't real Italian tasty.

I thought Totally Korean-Italian food,

Why don't you try it when you visit Korean? :D



yakson house


Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474
Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage