[Yakson House Reviews] The PELVIS MASSAGE, she had a new baby in 15 years after the massage

yakson house reviews

"Thanks to the pelvis massage program, I was able to have my first child 15 years after my marriage."

Thanks to Yakson House,  I now have my first child 15 years after my marriage. Even though my wife continued to undergo IVFs, they did not work. After some attempts, we happened to hear about Yakson House. My wife received the pelvis massage program, which enhanced her uterine blood flow and thus warmed her body temperature. 

yakson house body massage

She was successfully pregnant after receiving the 10th treatment. last year, she gave birth to our beautiful daughter, who is now growing healthily. I work as a PD in the broadcast business and I am thinking of broadcasting the Golki therapy of Yakson House as a theme in a show.

yakson house reviews

The Maternity massage changed my waistline from 31 inches to 26!!
Customer Jeon Yeong-Hee from the Sadang branch

My name is Jeon Yeong-Hee. I am currently expecting my third baby. I have received Yakson House's massage for five years, and their maternity care reduced my waistline from 31 inches to 26. Now, my husband, mother-in-law, and 10-year-old child have also received treatments from Yakson House. My mother-in-law, who suffers from arthritis, has received the Golki therapy; my husband, who always has a heavy workload, received the should-head care program, and my first child is currently under the child growth care program. i am scheduled to receive the postnatal care after giving birth in August.

yakson house abdomen massage

Having a better body and face than in the golden days of my life customer Park So-Hyeon from the DongSeong-Dong Branch in JinJu.

I have trouble on my appearance. I have made efforts in improving my appearance in my own way. However, I only developed depression because my face got bigger as my jaw became square-shaped. When I knew about Yakson House, I realized that my usual bad postures and habits ruined my body and face. After receiving the therapy, I managed to have an upright posture and a clear skin tone with a slimmer face. The systematic abdomen massage program helped me get rid of my irregular eating habits. Yakson House provided an opportunity for me to be able to keep my body in better shape with an even better face compared to how I looked in my golden days.

 massage therapists


Yakson House gives you massage services 
with responsible, honest, and clear philosophy.

"What the customers have to do is lying on the bed, 
follow the directions and give themselves to the hands of the therapists"


yakson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage