Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul

Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul  
Seoul International Firework 2013
Last saturday, I went to the Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2013 in Yeouido. I was worried about the crowds before going. 
Seoul is home to many people and I knew it was going to be crowded. 

Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
Seoul International Firework 2013
When we got out of the subway, it took me 30 minutes before I could emerge from the crowd and breathe some air. I don’t handle crowds well.  
I imagine it’s more bearable for the folks who can look over the shoulders of the people in front of them. I've never seen so many people in one place. 

Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
Seoul International Firework 2013
I've been to some pretty crowded events in Seoul, but this took the cake.
I found a spot on a bridge that overlooked the river and waited for the show to begin. I put my camera on infinity burst mode and took over 500 pictures total. The show lasted about an hour and a half. There were three different displays by teams from Japan, Portugal and Korea. They used over 11,000 fireworks.
Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
Seoul International Firework 2013
It was a stunning show and by far the most fireworks I’ve ever seen. The whole thing was set to music, but we only heard snippets here and there. 
Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
Seoul International Firework 2013
At times there were so many fireworks that it looked like a huge blob of light in the sky, 
almost apocalyptic, which was fitting because walking out of the park seemed like a mass migration during a Korean War or something.
Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
Seoul International Firework 2013
 Beautiful, isn't it? :D 
Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul
 At the riverside 
I got a picture of sunset views around the riverside because the fireworks started from 7:30. So, I had to wait for them walking alongside the Han river :D 
Seoul International Fireworks Festival is annually held for firework displays by firework masters from home and abroad. Prior to the firework show, you can enjoy various 
Fireworks in Yeouido, Seoul

The picture above is I started to get there for fun with my closest friends after work. 
Massing was good hard work, it was worth going there. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage