[Yakson House Branch] Get A MASSAGE while traveling to Haeundae Beach in Busan

yakson house  Haeundae branch
If you can’t tell by now, we totally love Busan. Every time I go to the Haeundae Beach, I'm always inspired to do something artsy fartsy for the beach. 

I'm not sure why I feel so artsy for the beach. Busan has a totally different vibe than what I'm here in Seoul. I was saying to each other when i was in Busan last that it feels like I'm not in Korea anymore, or at least not in the Korea that we’re used to. It’s so much more chill. Traffic isn't as crazy, people aren't as packed in together. The streets were empty and I didn't feel the danger I usually feel in Seoul that I'd get run over by every car.


We went on January 21st, when no one’s even thinking about swimming, but just drawing their names in the sand, taking pictures with their boyfriends and girlfriends, and looking off at the boats in the distance. We like it better that way. So we got all artsy fartsy and made a movie for it. Yeah!
Haeundae Beach in Busan
So here’s Haeundae Beach. I went on Feb 15st, when no one’s even thinking about swimming, but just drawing their names in the sand, taking pictures with their boyfriends and girlfriends.
Haeundae Beach in Busan
Haeundae Beach is overwhelmingly popular in the summertime, where it gets so crowded that it’s oftentimes standing room only. We like it better that way. So I got artsy fartsy and made a movie for the beautiful beach. Yeah!
yakson house  Haeundae branch
you can also get a massage there while traveling to haeundae beach. :) 
There are a lot of yakson house massage professionals in Busa, so you are able to check it out through our Q & A menus  
yakson house  Haeundae branch
How to get to Haeundae Beach Busan: 
Take line 2 to Haeundae Station and leave exit 5. Head straight and you will arrive at Haeundae Beach.
yakson house  Haeundae branch
Turn right immediately after Jungdong Underpass. Yakson House is on the 4th floor of the 13-story Youngpoong Regency building in front of E-Mart. 
yakson house  Haeundae branch

 Enjoy Busan Travel with Yakson House! :D 

yakson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage