Do you want Small and Balanced Face?



 “My face became smaller and lifted, and my jaw line got sharpened. I look younger!” This is a testimonial by a young woman who experienced Yakson House’s Bone Therapy. Many of you might think it is impossible to make your face slimmer without plastic surgery, but this is no longer true thanks to Yakson House’s Bone Therapy.

Yakson House consultation
Yakson House consultation
Invented in 1979, the therapy promotes efficient blood circulation by relaxing bones and skin and ultimately helps you to attain a smaller face and beautiful facial structure. Among the more than 20 programs that Yakson House in New York offers, Unequal Face Care and Face Reduction Care are particularly popular. Unequal Face Care treats the pelvis and face and fixes imbalanced body parts. One client confesses, “The result was astonishing. It's hard for me to believe that the shape of my face and legs have now become similar to what I saw in before and after pictures. Not only do I look better in the mirror, but I feel a lot healthier, too.” 


Yakson House face massage
Yakson House face massage

Face Reduction Care not only reduces the size of your face but also brings back an even facial structure and elastic skin via facial care as well as abdomen and back care. Some commentary from a client: “It was, as I had read, quite painful. But in my estimation it was well worth the pain. The results were immediate and long-lasting. My sinuses were clearer afterward, my jaw was sharper and streamlined, and my eyes were more open and lifted.” This 33-year-old holistic therapy could help you achieve health and beauty.

Yakson House face massage
Yakson House face massage
Each session in the program involves two hours of therapy, and contrary to what one might expect of a "Face Care" program, the treatment encompasses full on care on the calves, thighs, stomach, back, neck and finally the face.  Although the treatments can be quite painful, it's the type of "refreshing pain" (think boiling baths) that Koreans love. The treatments have become so popular that the House has branched out not only in Korea, but also overseas. The Cheongdam-dong Yakson House is the original branch. There are currently 69 branches in Seoul, Gyeonggi, Changwon, Daejeon, Busan, Gwangju provinces and Jeju Island. 
Yakson House face massage
Yakson House face massage
After the facial massage they did a molding of my face. They do this on the first and last session so you can compare the out come after ten sessions. I am really excited to see and compare my molds at the end of this treatment. The thing I also liked about this mold is, as it starts drying up it gets hotter. After the molding came the painful part.
Yakson House face massage
Yakson House face massage
I have read reviews about how painful the bone therapy is and I was a little scared going in for the massage. I have a very low tolerance for pain and I can say yes this was painful but the pain was not unbearable, beauty is pain. I was also told that the first session is the most painful and the proceeding sessions would be less painful. Here's a video so you guys can see what he does:

yakson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage