[Yakson house] Facial massage/ Facial care/ Japan tour/ tour/ Japan/ journey./ Asian tour





Hello, everyone!
Last week, I traveled in Japan with my mother!
There were really cute items whenever I visited at Japanese cities and
All of food was awesome! I want to visit next time again.







For my tanned skin during this travel,
 I chose "Special Skin Regeneration Care", one of our programs.









[Program duration&cost]

During 1hour 30minutes~2 hours, treatment to increase regeneration rate of your skin cells to minimize aging of the skin is USD 150 for 1 sessions/USD 1,200 for 10vsessions/USD 2,300 for 20 sessions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage