[Yakson House] Weekend/Korean Food/Weather




Hello Guys ^^

I'd like to share what I did on weekends!!

I love weekends.

Don't you?

It's the only free time and I can do whatever I want. 

This weekend, I hung out with my friends.









On my way to see my friends, I saw pretty Elsa the snow queen cake !!

Isn't it so pretty? If I bought that cake, I don't think I will be able to eat it because it's just 

too pretty to put it in my mouth. 
















Since the weather keeps getting cold and I like to eat hot food.

This is Sam-gye-tang. It's chicken broth that's been boiled with Chinese herbal and 

ginseng for long time. 

People started eating this since ancient times. 

This warms up your body and helps with better blood circulation. 

Most importantly, It gives you energy!! HaHa ;) 

I want to tell you one thing.

It's better for you to eat hot food in winter times. Cold drink or food lowers your body 

temperature and damages your stomach and intestines.

They basically weaken your body.

Keep your body warm at all time because It sucks to be sick ;(

















Website : www.yaksonhouse.com

Facebook : www.facebook.com/yaksonhouse

Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage