[Yakson House] One of the best places to go for Honeymoon :)










Christmas is coming soon. 

It is really cold in Korea and It is snowing right now.

I wish this year's Christmas could be white Christmas ^^ Hehe

I see beautiful Christmas trees and light decorations wherever I go. 

I know visitors of this blog came from all over the world. 

I am sure some countries are hot on Christmas and the other part of countries are 

freezing cold on Christmas.

I was actually surprised that so many people get married in winter. 

I mean it is freezing cold. Don't you think?

Anyway, I know every girl has some kind of dream wedding in their minds. 

Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?

today, I will tell you some of the best places to be with your future husband ^^
















1. JEJUDO

JEJUDO is a small island located in South Korea. 

It became "must visit" place for all newlyweds. 

I know I told you earlier that Korea right now is freezing but don't worry too much. 

Jejudo is warm island so you can still have fun outdoor.

It is beautiful there.











2. HAWAII 

Hawaii is one of the most beautiful place where so many people desire to go. 

It is warm 365 days a year. so If you don't like cold. 

You should totally visit there. 

Hawaii is comprised of many islands and each of island has unique beauty that you will 

be able to discover.

















3. Bali

Bali is magical. As probably the most famous island in Indonesia, Bali blends spectacular 

mountain scenery and beautiful beaches with warm and friendly people, a vibrant culture 

and out of this world resorts. 














For your once in a life wedding, Yakson house will be with you. 

If you want to look more beautiful than you are now, ^^

Call yakson house for bridal and groom care. 













Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474



 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441



Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage