[Yakson House] Camping/food





Does everyone love camping?








Of couurse, I love camping.










It is winter and It is still too early to go out for camping. 

But, When weather gets warmer and cozy, I will definitely pack my bag and get ready to 

leave for fun camping. 










Among the great things about camping, What I love the most are spending time with 

people you love and eating delicious camping food! Yay!~









Let me give you some list of food that you can cook outdoor.

It doesn't need to be fancy ^^

Being outdoor with you family and friends makes your food more delicious anyway. 


Do you agree?









Nacho is actually one of my favorite food. 

This is simple and easy to make so I make often anytime. 


All you need is Nacho chips, some salsa, cheese, jalapeno slices, and add whatever 

you want. 



I already told my friends that we should go camping in summer.

I am already excited!



Plan a great time to spend your loved ones.


I am sure you will make unforgettable memories. 











Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474



 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441



Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage