[YAKSON HOUSE]A REVIEW OF OUR CUSTOMER/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE




[YAKSON HOUSE]A REVIEW OF OUR CUSTOMER/ CUSTOMER REVIEW/ BONE MASSAGE/ FACIAL MASSAGE







Hi, I'm Alisha.





Today's review is about the products
that I've had while I had skin care
at Yakson house.

I think one of best skin care(mask pack) products is
Yakson Kraut Peeling.

Of course, I like to get 
Yakson House's Bone therapy massage,
but I really love their facial mask pack that
they usually do at the end of massage. 

You can feel the difference
extremely.

I'll show you some pictures
when I got this facial mask pack.











It kinda looks like a mummy..lol

Since weather in L.A is super dry,
this care almost saved my life.



Since I live in L.A, 
I definitely feel my skin is getting
dry and old.. 

So, I have to take care of it 
with some good skin care product,
but I really couldn't find it.

However, I finally found it from Yakson house.

After I got this care, I had to ask them
what kind of mask pack I just got.

The name of product was 
'YAKSON KRAUT PEELING'!!!

I exactly looks like this. 












ugh.. focus of picture is out.. 

Since I am about to purchase one 
after finishing this care,

I'll show you another picture of it later.








This is what I've got!

I highly recommend!!

























Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474


 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage