[YAKSON HOUSE] HOW TO START YOUR DAY/ CHAPTER 2. HOW TO START YOUR DAY/ LIFE TIP/ HEALTHY TIP




[YAKSON HOUSE] HOW TO START YOUR DAY/ CHAPTER 2. HOW TO START YOUR DAY/ LIFE TIP/ HEALTHY TIP









Hello, guys!
Everyday we have the same days
in routine that we'v
e made.

 Do you know how successful people do
in the morning?


This is the chapter 2 out of 3 chapter.


Let's see
how we are suppose to
start the day of yours.












Steve Jobs


"Every morning 
I asked myself..
if today were the last day
of my life, would I
want to do what I am 
about to do today?"










David Karp


"Don't check 
your email and do
real work."




(David Karp is an American web developer and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of the short-form blogging platform Tumblr.)








Craig Newmark


Talk to customers



(Craig Newmark is an American Internet entrepreneur best known for being the founder of the San Francisco-based international website Craigslist)









Mark Twain


"Tackle 
the hardest problem
on your plate."





Samuel Langhorne Clemens (November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910), better known by his pen name Mark Twain, was an American author and humorist.








Barack Obama


"I do it 
just to clear
my head and
relieve me
of stress."















Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474


 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441


Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage