[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / SMALL FACE / BEAUTY TIP








[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / SMALL FACE / BEAUTY TIP


A BEGINNING

You want to do something yet you procrastinate because you’re waiting for that who-knows-when-it-will-come “SIGN”! You want a push! A valid reason!
I want to have my virtual journal about Cordillera and some random adventurous rants yet I’ve been skeptical for years! I was waiting for something that would end my search-for-reason-why-I-would-do-blogging-when-I-am-actually-a-shy-private-person-la!
Then I got a call from a massage center in South Korea (YAKSON HOUSE) confirming that I was selected as their Beauty editor for their Makati Branch and was given 10 sessions of FACE RESIZING CARE for free given that I will write my experience with them, honestly. I thought, it’s a win-win situation since I am into massage like crazy, it’s a blessing for a massage addict like me. (고맙습니다 Yakson House)




IMG_4371B
Yakson House Makati Branch
Now, What is Yakson House, I haven’t heard about it, you might asked.
Yakson House is a Korean Aesthetics center that is famous for their GOLKI THERAPY: a method involves in stimulating the bones through the skin, promoting circulation, improving supply of nutrients and discharge of wastes. In layman’s term, it’s all about massage! Please visit www.yaksonhouse.ph andwww.yaksonhouse.com if you want a better explanation. Visitwww.facebook/yaksonhouseph as well.


BA1

If your complex is the shape of your face (jaw) yet you are scared of plastic surgery or its way out of your league, opt for Golki Therapy; it’s noninvasive and way more natural than going under the knife. It is something I would personally get it done not because I have big jaw but because It promotes better circulation and improves lymphatic drainage plus it is natural and safer than surgery!


BA


Anticipating many years of blogging with a small v-line face haha, fighting! To grammar Nazis out there, English is my second language so please be nice to me! It is good to take care of our outer beauty but above all, let God be the center of everything. misseban.wordpress.com fighting!!
(The before and after photos are from yaksonhouseph.com)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage