[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP

YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE REVIEW: SECOND SESSION


5.jpgFrom my first session. I apologize in advance for the unforgivable quality of my photos in this entry as I wasn’t able to bring a camera so I used my tab.
SECOND SESSION OF FACE RESIZING CARE
I have been looking forward for the massage as I have been horribly stressed the whole week, like depressingly stressed with someone who yells like crazy! I had my second session Friday 6pm, April 8. I went there immediately after work and boy was it worth it!
CLEANSING
It started of course, with the-not-your-ordinary-cleansing.
BACK MASSAGE
Ms. Joana then proceed with the back massage right after cleansing. It was pretty the same last time, as good as the first session. Exactly what my sore back needed.
SUCTION MACHINE
I was then notified that they will be using a suction machine which is for firming and slimming, this is not included in my first session by the way. It was gentle actually, somewhat relaxing yet I can feel it working. I could feel some deadskin being sucked if that makes sense haha. A great help for my sagging skin, lots of unwanted fats la.
SLIMMING MASK
Ms. Lisa, another lovely therapist applied the mask on my face while explaining its function and yes, surprise surprise it’s for slimming lalala! Haha! It has a slight cooling effect which is a plus. I had a good nap as the mask hugged my skin for 20 minutes and believed me, I could feel the instant firming effect after it was removed. I am not even exaggerating!
2
Slimming mask applied. Wish it was chocolate!
GOLKI THERAPY
If you read my review about my  first session, I noted that it was painful yet bearable. This time, it’s not as painful as the first session, maybe I am used to it now haha. The process was pretty much the same as the first one except for the divine hair brushing that was added this time.
FINAL CARE
The final back massage, saddest part though. The team was really helpful. Sorry if this post is not as exciting or not as enthusiastic as I would like it to be but trust me, the experience is something to be included in your bucket lists. That level!
MISSEBAN Notes:
  • The service is consistent.
  • I walked out from the salon with an obviously firmer skin, my aunt even noticed a visible v-line.
  • I think it is better to go there on your day off, just a personal preference.
  • Highly recommended!
Yakson House Makati is having a 10% discount this summer season. Make sure to check their Facebook page for details and visit their website too for choices of program.

IMG_4381b
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines










 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

https://misseban.wordpress.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage