[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR


[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR

YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: THIRD SESSION REVIEW


This one is memorable since I was able to correct something, I mean I was told something I need to change! More on that later my friends. Can’t believe I’m already on my third session, had it April 16, 1:30pm (check my first andsecond session.) Yes, there is a change, not that drastic though but I still have seven remaining session, let’s see what will happen after 10 sessions!
FACE RESIZING CARE THIRD SESSION
CLEANSING
By reading my previous post, I learned that I wasn’t able to explain the processes well, so I hope this post is clear. First, your makeup will be removed thoroughly; cleansing cream, hot and cold towel then toner. They will give me a good face and neck massage after making sure my face is clean enough, no gunk and whatnot. I believed, all this steps are preparation for the Golki Therapy.
Cleansing.jpg
BACK MASSAGE
Ms. Joana will instruct me to lie face down for the divine back massage. I always find myself needing more of this! This includes hand and palm massage!
HOT and COLD STONE
This my friends is the bomb! I don’t have any idea that a steamed and freeze stone can actually relaxed someone, like really? This made me sleep, like mouth-open haha! I hope this will be included next session.
SLIMMING MASK
I thought this is the reason for the instant slimming of my cheeks last session, but I was wrong sorry, it’s the Suction Machine. Though this mask works, it’s not as strong as the suction machine.
GOLKI THERAPY
Now my face is all prepped and ready for the real deal! Does it still hurt? Yes! But again, not as painful as the first session. I always look forward to this because I read somewhere that a good facial massage can help your acne to calm down and scars to fade. I have some blemishes along my jaw line and if the massage will help them heal faster; then I hitted two birds in one stone!
After my golki therapy, Director Kim mentioned one of the culprit why my face is asymmetrical: she said, my head is tilted to the right side ALL THE TIME making it more pangit (ugly) haha. Reality check? Yes, confirmed by my ever supportive aunt! Why the hell I haven’t noticed this before? So I’ve been walking and living like this for how long? Lol! Thanks Director Kim! I’m cool now by the way!
MISSEBAN Notes:
  • I can definitely see a difference on my face, it’s not dramatic okay but it’s there, take note also that I exercise atm.
  • Am I still treated well like the first session? Definitely!
  • Would I still recommend? Absolutely!
Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit theirwebsite  and facebook page for more updates.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!






 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

https://misseban.wordpress.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage