[YAKSON HOUSE] 8th BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW


[YAKSON HOUSE] 8th BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW




YAKSON HOUSE PH GOLKI: PROMINENT V-LINE AFTER MY 4TH SESSION

 1:22 PM  Jess Lauchengco  0 Comments


As soon as I went home after my 4th session of Yakson House Philippines' Face Resizing Program, I grabbed my camera and had my photo taken. I have been complimented that my face has gotten slimmer a lot of times, but I had to wait till half of the sessions were done before I take a look at the differences.

Omg. There you go! Prominent V-Line (I'm still on my 4th session, 6th amazing Golki Sessions to come!


Before I left the house for my 1st Session: July 20, 2016
(Say hello to Truffle and a lil bit of Macchiato posing for the camera, our baby doggies)

After my 4th session: August 18, 2016 (Glitter posing for the camera this time :p)

As I write now, I still can't believe how fast the results are. I'm still pinching the outer part of my side chin searching for fat. It's tempting me to have a short haircut. My V-line has a visible edge now (Ganda lang!)


Skin Care


Aside from the Golki Slimming Sessions, Yakson also focuses on skin care. I was curious with what they put on my face during the sessions, they use oil, cold cream, eye cream, cleansing cream, toner, Essence, BB Cream and even sunblock. Everything EOS Beaute!


EOS Beaute Products

EOS Beaute Cleansing Cream and Renewing Skin Toner

You better grab Yakson House PH's Buy One Take 1 Promo now! It's extended until the end of August!






You can also do consultation, just visit them at:


Yakson House Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Mondays to Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: closed
Contact Number: 02-892-9441










 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

(http://www.jessiekaaa.com/2016/07/no-more-bloated-face-project-what-is.html)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage