[YAKSON HOUSE] 8TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE




[YAKSON HOUSE] 8TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE






YAKSON HOUSE GOLKI THERAPY: HOT AND COLD STONES




While I’m still at the middle of my facial resizing care program at Yakson House PH, I can’t help but be surprised  with the current results. Even my closest friends and family get to distinguish what has been improved from my face. My mom even told me a lot of times that my face is less chubbier now a days.
grabbed from:  http://yaksonhouse.blogspot.com/2014_03_01_archive.html
As what Ms. Kim told me, they do different kinds of therapy throughout the whole 10 sessions that I’m gonna get. So from cupping, we moved on yesterday to stone therapy. 

All along, I though that it was just hot stones but to my surprise, there were also cold stones.

The stones gliding through my face feels really relaxing. Hot stones, then cold stones, then then together. 

If you are curious with how the cold stones feel, it feels like ice gliding over your face but without melting.

The mask was also a new one, it’s called a modelling mask. I wasn't able to take photos since the house was full, no one to take the photos. Hopefully I can take photos of stone therapy on my next session. :)

You can also do consultation, just visit them at:


Yakson House Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Mondays to Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: closed
Contact Number: 02-892-9441













 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

http://www.jessiekaaa.com/2016/09/yakson-house-golki-therapy-hot-and-cold.html












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage