Skip to main content

[YAKSON HOUSE] 9TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE




[YAKSON HOUSE] 9TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE




Mid-session Review of the Face Resizing Care

wp-1472717718888.jpg
Helloooo! After a toxic week in law school, I’m back to blogging!🙂 I only have limited time to write this blog but I promise it will be worth your time.
As a starter, I would say they did a few things differently during my 5th and 6th session in Yakson House.
Instead of giving me a back massage for improved blood circulation, I was given a front body massage! I felt a bit conscious at first because I had to be topless while receiving the massage. Good thing I already had small conversations with the staff during my previous sessions so I was able to adjust and relax quickly. (BTW, Yakson House also has a breast care program which will focus more on improving firmness to the chest area without surgery. Interesting right?)
After the chest massage, Miss Joan (my massage therapist for this session) focused on my belly for the slimming massage. Will this really help me have a smaller waist? Hihi.
wp-1473643007215.jpg
I think the front body massage lasted for almost an hour before it was time for facial skin care.
Miss Joan told me that Yakson House has four types of skin care, which are:
  1. Suction machine for slimming
  2. Hot and cold stone for lifting and tightening
  3. Face massage for firming
  4. Salt facial for pimple prone skin
So during my 5th and 6th sessions, I was given the hot and cold stone facial treatment. Surely I will enjoy the after effects on my face which are lifting and tightening as much as I enjoyed the treatment itself.
wp-1472776280371.jpg
The hot and cold stone is one of my favorite treatments now! (I think everything about skin care is my favorite, haha!) I felt all my stress evaporating into thin air! Plus, the special upward and outward strokes really gives me that lifting feeling!😉
Next, the Golki Therapy!
When Director Kim started with the Face Resizing Golki, I cannot help but remember the way my toddler plays with her play-doh. I felt like my face and skull was also a play-doh and Director Kim was molding it into a different shape! Hahaha! Of course there is a big difference because the clay is soft and my skull is hard.
Expect a few “ouchies” during Golki therapy but don’t worry because this is just the same with all other things in life, no pain no gain!
My body produces sweat whenever I receive the Golki therapy. Director Kim told me that the heat I’m feeling is because of Golki and that it stimulates blood circulation. It’s amazing because she’s massaging my facial bones but the rest of my body reacts.
wp-1472717718888.jpg
Look at Director Kim’s strong hands!
After the Golki Therapy, there is one last pampering to be done!
You know Koreans love to maintain their youthful face with facial masks and facial packs right? In Yakson House Makati they have their own face packs too! They are formulated to address different skin concerns.
The Face Resizing Care treatment almost always ends with a mask pack and I get to nap for 15 to 20 minutes while letting the product set in.
wp-1472776249152.jpg
Modeling Mask during my 5th session
They have a variety of face packs here in Yakson House Makati. The one I have in the photo is the Modeling Mask which has brightening and lifting benefits.
Below are two more masks, the Red Ginseng which makes the skin look healthier by addressing dullness plus the Green Sulfur Mask for pimple-problematic skin. They also have a mask which they call the Thirty Mask because it contains 30 kinds of natural plant ingredients and it helps slim the face. I was able to try on the Thirty Mask during my 2nd to 4th sessions.
wp-1472776243251.jpg
Yakson House carries the brand EOS Beaute
wp-1473652488163.jpg
On my 6th session, Modeling mask again. I did not take a nap this time hihi…
Thank you Yakson House for taking good care of my skin and body.
I have 4 sessions left and I am so excited to see the results!
Reader friends, if you have questions about Golki therapy feel free to ask me or send Yakson House a message on their facebook page!🙂













 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage