Skip to main content

[YAKSON HOUSE] 9TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / ENERGIZING RED JINSENG MASK / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY


[YAKSON HOUSE] 9TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / ENERGIZING RED JINSENG MASK / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY








Just recently another friend told me that my face exudes a healthy glow. I was really flattered. It is nice to be told beautiful but it makes me happier when people start to notice how good my skin is because it feels like all my efforts are becoming fruitful.

Besides, our perception of beauty varies from person to person but in determining if one has good skin, only a few specific standards exist.
I think being beautiful is not just how you look, but how you take care of yourself too. A beautiful girl knows her value and knows that she deserves the best care. I admire other people who really find time to improve their diet, health and other areas related to overall well-being.
Yakson House plays a big part on why my skin looks great. But I also put a lot of hard work at home so I can maintain healthy skin. I drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. I try to sleep for at least 7 hours. I avoid eating junk foods. I put on toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream and sunscreen.
When I was 18, I was diagnosed with PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome and one of the negative symptoms/effects of PCOS is having pimples. So if you think my journey to good skin has been all smooth sailing, it’s really not. I have pimple break outs too especially if I eat oily and unhealthy food or stay up late.
I just do my best to eat well, get enough sleep, use the right products and treat myself to some pampering a few times a month. Stress is also inevitable but I don’t let it show on my face.😉

20161001_172143-1.jpg
Thankful because I get to try these products after each session at Yakson House

If you happen to visit Yakson House, you can experience their complete line of beauty products. They also have treatments to address your skin concerns,  and I learned the right way to apply skin care on my face. Applying mostly outward and upward strokes will help delay the effects of gravity on your face (I’m talking about sagging, hihi.)

20161001_172433.jpg
Red Ginseng Mask

On my 7th session with Yakson House, I had the pleasure of trying out the Red Ginseng Mask. This Nutrive Cream Mask makes the skin elastic and gives a healthy, lighter tone. Since it contains a lot of red Ginseng abstract, the benefits are long-lasting. I think it gave me a boost of energy too!
20161001_163227.jpg
To experience some Korean skin care, the popular Golki massage and pampering, don’t hesitate to give Yakson House a visit!
Yakson House Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Mondays to Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: closed
Contact Number: 02-892-944
1









Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Mable Blog: www.mamabelblogs.wordpress.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage