[YAKSON HOUSE] 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S 6TH REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY




[YAKSON HOUSE] 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S 6TH REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY









Thank God it's Friday! I'm already on my 6th session and I'm sure my readers are curious about the changes in my face size. And because of that, I will be comparing my posts from my 1st session to my bone massage treatment today.

 We started our session today not with the usual back massage but a frontal massage. And yes this is the first time that I will experience this massage. Actually, I would be hesitant to do it if this will be the first type to be handled by their therapist. This is my 6th treatment already and I have seen their professionalism in my previous treatments so therefore I'm proceeding with this massage. There would be limited pictures for this post though for privacy reasons.
My therapist for that day is Ms. Joanna and started massaging my shoulder, down to my chest and finally to my tummy area. Soft pressures were applied in those areas where I was asked to inhale and exhale upon application and release of pressure respectively. I learned that this massage has a slimming effect. I'm hoping to get more of this massage in the hope that I can lose some fats that build up in my tummy. After having two cesarean sections, it was hard for me to lost weight and had a big tummy since then.
After the massage, we proceeded with the suction treatment which also has slimming and firming effect. This is my third tie to undergo suction. After this treatment, Ms. Kim proceeded with the bone massage. And yes, this session is a bit painful. Pressure is stronger and was applied mostly in my jaw area, and forehead.
After approximately 15 minutes of Golki Treatment, my therapist applied the green mask. I had so many breakouts and I'm glad that this mask was used because it can prevent further breakouts.

I just would like to share the progress of my Golki Therapy. Here are my pictures for comparison.
 Before having my 1st treatment
After my 6th session of Golki Massage




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage