[YAKSON HOUSE] 5TH GOLKI THERAPY WITH YAKSON HOUSE / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY

[YAKSON HOUSE] 5TH GOLKI THERAPY WITH YAKSON HOUSE / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY




5th Golki Therapy With Yakson House




This week has been very stressful and I'm glad that it's already Friday. After almost 2 hours of being stuck in traffic, I'm finally at Yakson House. Today is my 5th session and just like that, I'm already halfway through my Golki Therapy.  Ms. Liza is my therapist today and she was the one who gave me the back massage. I have been very vocal since the beginning that this is really one of my favorite part of the session because it is indeed relaxing. After almost 30 minutes of back massage, Ms. Liza perform suctioning in my shoulder and facial area. Suction helps in lifting the skin. After almost 15 minutes of suctioning,  Ms. Kim proceeded with my bone therapy or what is known as Golki Therapy.
Selfie while waiting for my therapist
 Ms. Liza doing suctioning procedure
My treatment today is more intense and I can really feel the pain while Ms. Kim was performing the massage. Pressure was applied to my chin and forehead. I think it is twice as painful as my previous treatment but I was advised that it gets more painful with every treatment so I was not surprise at all. The purpose of applying massage and pressure is to resize the face so that it looks proportion and also to highlight facial features.


After the Golki Massage, Ms. Liza cleanse my face and applied the modelling mask. This is a light green mask with minty flavor. It was cold when first applied but was so refreshing on the skin. This mask has lifting properties which removes sign of premature aging. After 20 minutes, the mask hardened and my face was cleansed and was applied with eye cream and BB Cream. It was another wonderful session with the Yakson staff. Until my next treatment!

Yakson House is located in G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. International branches are located in Korea, Japan, China, and their newest branch in Singapore. For appointments, you may call them at 02-892-9441.

Take advantage of the 7% discount in celebration of Yakson's 7th year of giving quality beauty treatments. Promo valid until November 30, 2016.
For the complete list of the services that they are offering, you may visit Yakson's website. To know more about the latest promotions, you may follow them in their official Facebook account.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage