[YAKSON HOUSE] GOLKI THERAPY AND SUCTIONING WITH YAKSON / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY




[YAKSON HOUSE] GOLKI THERAPY AND SUCTIONING WITH YAKSON / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY





















Hello beauty addicts! It's almost the weekend. But before you bid goodbye to this busy week, let me share with you my 4th session of Golki Therapy with Yakson House. I arrived 10 minutes before 6PM and was immediately assisted by their friendly staff. As usual, we started the treatment with a back massage. This time, Ms. Kim was the one who gave me the relaxing back massage. If you have not tried it, better try it soon. I swear this is the best massage in town! It does not really matter who will give you the back massage because everyone is well trained. In fact, they are given continuous training. Someone from Korea visits them at least once  year to enhance their skills and give them training with the latest in beauty and health services.

After the back massage, Ms. Kim proceeded with the Golki Treatment. Unlike the previous sessions, Ms. Kim concentrated on my forehead and my entire head. It was a 15-20 minute bone massage and now I can say that I am tolerating the pain really well. I would like to thank Ms. Kim and all the staff because they were able to give me a very good service considering that they have more customers today as compared to my previous sessions. Good job everyone!



My treatment today was different because I was able to make use of their suction machine. Suctioning is a good way to get a slimmer face and it also helps in lifting the face. Suctioning was made from my shoulder and to my face. It makes the skin a bit reddish but will eventually disappear. This session lasted for about 15 minutes.
After suctioning, my face was applied with the brown mask which contains 30 different plants which also helps me achieve a slimmer facial feature. This is my second time to use this mask and actually the scent is not that bad as compared to the first time that I tried it. I had the mask for 20 minutes and finished off with eye cream.

Yakson House is located in G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. International branches are located in Korea, Japan, China, and their newest branch in Singapore. For appointments, you may call them at 02-892-9441.

Yakson House is celebrating it's 7th anniversary. As a way of saying thank you to their customers, Yakson is giving 7% discount for some of their services.

For the complete list of the services that they are offering, you may visit Yakson's website. To know more about the latest promotions, you may follow them in their official Facebook account.



















 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage