[YAKSON HOUSE] HOT AND CLOD STONE MASSAGE FOR MY 7TH GOLKI THERAPY / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTYbeauty ,

[YAKSON HOUSE] 5TH GOLKI THERAPY WITH YAKSON HOUSE / 10 TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY



Hot and Cold Stone Massage For My 7th Golki Therapy


I had my 7th Golki massage yesterday. I know it was just Thursday but I need to accompany my son today for his field trip so I had to take a Thursday schedule with Ms. Kim. It was a gloomy day and I'm thankful that traffic is not that bad. I arrived a little early for my session yesterday and as usual, the cheerful disposition of Ms. Kim greeted me as I enter Yakson House. One thing I noticed is Yakson's humble Christmas tree in the reception area.
And yes, the Christmas spirit is here at Yakson!

Ms. Liza is my therapist today. She started with the front massage, similar to the one that we had with my last treatment. It was a bit harder this time and the concentration of pressure is in my stomach. This massage is a good way to burn fatty deposits and I'm really hoping for a positive result. Actually, I did not know that massage can be use for this purpose. I am an undergraduate of Physical Therapy and we were only taught massage for certain medical conditions like burn or frozen shoulder. I am not aware that massage can also be used for beauty and slimming treatments. The massage lasted for 20 minutes and then she proceeded with the hot and cold stone massage. Hot and cold massage has a slimming and firming property. I had a hot stone massage for my back a few times already but  this is the first time that I had a hot stone massage for my face. Two hot stones were initially used to massage my facial area. It lasted for 5-10 minutes and after that, two stones were used to massage my face but this time, with the use of cold stones. The third massage consisted of one hot and one cold stone touching my face alternately. The entire process lasted for about. 20 minutes.
 

Ms. Kim proceeded with our 7th Golki Massage session. As expected, it was a bit painful compared to my past sessions. Jawline and forehead are the main areas where pressure was applied. The alternating soft and hard pressure lasted for about 15-20 minutes.

 Ms. Kim playing with my hair as I took my selfie =)

Finally, Ms. Liza cleanse my face and applied the modeling mask. This is the thick, green mask with a minty flavor and has a slimming property. After 20 minutes, the mask was formed and removed from my face. Eye cream and BB cream was applied and I was ready to go. Until my next session with you guys! Thanks Yakson staff for the wonderful treatment as always!

You still have a few more days to enjoy the 7% discount from Yakson House. Promotion valid until November 30, 2016.
For the complete list of the services that they are offering, you may visit Yakson's website. To know more about the latest promotions, you may follow them in their official Facebook account.

Yakson House is located in G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. International branches are located in Korea, Japan, China, and their newest branch in Singapore. For appointments, you may call them at 02-892-9441.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage