[YAKSON HOUSE] 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY

[YAKSON HOUSE] BELLY CARE AT YAKSON / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR GOLKI THERAPY / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY




BELLY CARE AT yAKSON HOUSE

Christmas rush and holiday vibes — it’s the season to chill! The roads in Makati were now congested by traffic and malls were already full of people cramming to buy presents, but Yakson House Makati was as peaceful as always.
POMELO_20161224184556_save.jpg
My sixth visit was no different from my previous ones, except that I did not have the usual back massage. Instead, I experienced something unique – ABDOMINAL MASSAGE.
Many of us were already aware of the numerous health benefits of massage therapies. I had already enumerated some of those in my post regarding the back and shoulder massage that I was getting at Yakson House Makati. In this article, however, let me tell you how abdominal massage helped in promoting good bowel movement.
Before Ms. Joana started the procedure, I asked her the things to expect as I lied down and enjoyed the massage.  She said that indeed, this method was for those who had problems in digestion. The soft pressures applied in the muscles of the mid-section could actually relieve stomach cramps and strengthen muscular tissues.
According to livestrong.com, this type of massage “can aid your colon in moving waste through your system to alleviate issues with constipation.” Moreover, applying frequent soft and relaxing pressures in your abdominal muscle can improve the function of your internal organs as increased oxygen and improved blood circulation take place.
Had you ever felt a “knot” in your stomach whenever you feel anxious, stressed, or nervous? Apparently, abdominal massage could soothe this uneasy feeling. I was just so happy to experience this at Yakson! Plus, I could really say that Ms. Joana was already an expert in doing this procedure. Hence, after the abdominal massage, I was feeling light and more relaxed.
This was why when it was time for the Golki Therapy, the muscles of my body were already prepared to receive yet another increase in pressure. Hahaha!
golkimassage_01
This was what I’m talking about, ladies and gentlemen. The Golki Therapy that I was getting was already being intense as my program progressed. However, given that Ms. Kim was a master in this procedure, I trust that after my 10th session, my face size and shape would be improved!
golkismile
See how pleasant Ms. Kim’s personality is? I really love the fact that even if the procedure is already a bit harder this time, she made me feel that it’s okay. She even told me to “relax” for a number of times. Haha!
mask
After the suuuuper relaxing and calming Salt Therapy, a charcoal mask was applied to my face. If you were already familiar with “activated charcoal”, you might know that this substance could help in removing dirt and other impurities in the skin.
Another session has ended and as usual, Yakson House never failed to give the best service. Two thumbs up for this beauty house!
Hey, Renee Says:
Get the chance to avail this discount before it ends!
discount



Yakson also got 
Special skin care program
for your brighter and beautiful skin.

More details
in the link below↓












 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage