[YAKSON HOUSE] MASSAGE WONDERS AT YAKSON HOUSE/ 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / HEALTHY TIP



[YAKSON HOUSE] HOUSE MASSAGE WONDERS AT YAKSON HOUSE / 11TH BEAUTY EDITOR / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / HEALTHY TIP 

















When I was younger, I thought that the best things in life were chocolates and sweets. Now that I reached the age when the stress level was just too high, I realized that the best thing (so far) was a relaxing body massage.
In my previous post, I mentioned that although I was having my Face Resizing Care Program at Yakson House Makati, back and shoulder massages were included in the sessionsI tell you right now that these procedures were the most relaxing ones in town.
BackMassage.jpg
Backed by research, massage therapies were known to improve the overall condition of the body. It was proven that after the therapy, the happy chemicals in the brain (a.k.a. Endorphin) were generally enhanced. Needless to say, a boost in the mood would result to a more positive disposition.
With the increased circulation of the blood, tissues and muscles get the needed nutrients more effectively. The tension in the muscles was decreased as they relax and repair from strenuous physical activities.
I was having a difficulty in sleeping (seasonal insomniac here) for the past weeks but after my 2ndsession of the Face Resizing Care Program, I was able to sleep better at night. I was just thankful that even though I was having a tiring week, I was able to at least get the therapy that my body badly needed.
Back Massage.jpg
You might know by now that Yakson House specialized in Golki Therapy (which I discussed in my Introductory Post). Ms. Kim was the only one who was licensed to do this for she had undergone serious training to perfect this procedure. However, as for the basic facial massage, Ms. Liza and Ms. Joan were very much qualified to do this.
Facial Massage.jpg
In an article published in ellecanada.com, facial massages can:
  1. Relive muscle tension
  2. Increase blood circulation
  3. Bring oxygen to facial muscles
  4. Allow face products to absorb better into the skin
  5. Help you look younger
Now I am getting more and more excited as my program continues!
At Yakson House, they really ensure that you get the most out of your every visit. A modeling mask was applied all over my face (yes, even on the eye area) and I promise that it was very relaxing! The minty feeling was so heavenly and as always, I took the opportunity to take a quick nap. Haha!
Facial Mask.jpg
Tuesday (December 6) was a very busy day for Ms. Kim and her staff. When I got into Yakson House Makati for my second session, there were other customers besides me. This was different with my first one when I was the only client they had at that time. However, privacy was not compromised since the service beds were separated by curtains. I think they also had another room for their male customers because while I was having my final face care, I heard a guy’s voice and I think Ms. Joan was the one who attended to him.
Yakson Beds.jpg
Hey, Renee Says:
With the numerous health benefits of massage therapies, it’s really good to have them every once in a while.😉 This Christmas, why not reward yourself with the opportunity to avail of this promo:
Discount.jpg
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-9441 or 0905 439 3761







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

FROM : https://heysayrenee.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-yakson-touch/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage