[YAKSON HOUSE] THE YAKSON TOUCH/ YAKSON HISTORY / HEALTHY TIP

[YAKSON HOUSE] THE YAKSON TOUCH/ YAKSON HISTORY / HEALTHY TIP 



THE YAKSON TOUCH

A (VERY BUSY) year has passed and I cannot believe I am updating this blog! Now, now, you may be wondering what has gotten into me that I finally decided to post something. Well, I am excited to tell you that Yakson House Ltd., a Korean aesthetic company known for its Golki Therapy, has accepted me as their newest “Beauty Editor”!
The day I got their e-mail, I was really excited and I couldn’t believe that I got the job! It was my semestral break from the university and I was thinking of doing something new, thus explained my spur of the moment application.
As a “Beauty Editor” (I am grinning to the fact that I am labeled as one), I am to report (or blog) about my experiences at Yakson. Specifically, the management is generous enough to grant me their Face Resizing Care to try out. Let me get this straight, though – this procedure involves NO SURGERY and is NON-INVASIVE. Intriguing, but I am a willing lab rat pour vous!
To give you an idea of how sincere this company is in promoting beauty and good health, below are their heart-melting philosophies (taken from their website):
contents_01_01
By just looking at their core values, I am immediately convinced that I am going to experience the best beauty service in town. With their continuing tradition, I know I can trust Yakson to carefully and expertly attend to my needs.
Now, if you are wondering about the “Golki Therapy”, it is actually the service that makes this company distinct from the others. Golki therapy is a massage technique that helps in remodeling the bones in the area of concern while promoting proper blood circulation. To quote from their website:
contents_02_01.jpg
As for me, I think the Facial Resizing Care is a serious steal. Not only does it promise to help in achieving that “optimal” face shape but also does assure numerous health benefits.
My first session will start on December 1 (Thursday) in their Makati branch. I promise to keep you updated, loves! You may also send me your inquiries so I can personally ask them and answer your questions afterwards.

Hey, Renee Says:
If you want to know more about Yakson House you may visit them personally at:
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati
Or give them a call through these numbers:
(02)892-94-41 or (0905)-439-3761






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

FROM : https://heysayrenee.wordpress.com/2016/11/25/the-yakson-touch/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage