[YAKSON] 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / 3RD SESSION AT YAKSON-약손명가 / YAKSON PHILOSOPHY&HISTORY / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR





[YAKSON] 13TH BEAUTY EDITOR / 3RD SESSION AT YAKSON-약손명가 /  YAKSON PHILOSOPHY&HISTORY / / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR


Review: 3rd Session at Yakson – 약손명가/ Yakson Philosophy & History


I’ve been talking lately about Yakson Sessions here and my reviews and how amazing the services are but this time let me show you their story, history and Philosophy and even their company news.
Yakson Philosophy 
y




==========================================================
Capture
==========================================================
89
==========================================================

And because Yakson House provides best quality of services in health and beauty, these are the awards that they received :

10
I am one of the lucky beauty editors who didn’t missed the opportunity to experience their expertise. I realized how passionate they are when they are doing the massage by means of the strokes and the skin care that they are putting on our face.
I am on my 3rd session and so far I like it when they use suction machine because I can literally see the difference. It lessen the fatty areas especially on my chin because the machine absorbs the cellulite.
Another fave of mine is the skin care.  So here are some of the products that they are using to make sure that my skin gets the vitamins and other benefits that it needs:
Yakson House Philippines is located at 117 Don Perla Condominium, Don C. Palanca Street, Makati. They are open Mondays to Saturdays from 10AM to 8pm.












 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage