[YAKSON] 2ND SESSION FOR SLIMMER FACE(FT. YAKSON) / SHARMAINE VLOGS / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR



   [YAKSON] 2ND SESSION FOR SLIMMER FACE(FT. YAKSON) / SHARMAINE VLOGS / FREE CARE / DIET / BEAUTY EDITOR






Open me here!!


Hi guys thank you so much for dropping by! =) Ipush na naten ang pagpapa slim ng muka =) for my 2nd session it was different from the 1st time because they used a sunction machine on my face to absorb fatty areas on my face and neck. Thumbs up! =) Sorry for my voice, I have a flu during my recording that's why I breath a lot.

Blog post of my 2nd session: https://sharmainecasianocom.wordpress...


If you want to know more about Yakson House, click their Facebook page or visit their website at WWW.YAKSONHOUSE.PH/PH/.

FOR INQUIRIES AND RESERVATIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT: (+63) 02 892 9441.








 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

From: https://youtu.be/SubfRYUajhw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage