[YAKSON] 14TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SANDRA JUNG / FACIAL MASSAGE / SMALL FACE / GOLKI THERAPY

[YAKSON] 14TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SANDRA JUNG / FACIAL MASSAGE / SMALL FACE / GOLKI THERAPY




Hello ! 안녕하세요~
I had my 1st session at Yakson House PH ! It was so nice and the service was very well done.
First program I did is Golki therapy which is face resizing care, para lumiit ang mukha ko haha
I talked with the Korean manager and she gave me some tips.


First of all, when I got there, I had to change my clothes and take a picture four times 
para makita ko yung changes after all the remaining sessions are done. 
Para makita natin kung ano ang nabago sa akin.


They started with back and chest care, decorte care, and after all those were done, they started with the facial massage. This massage comes with hot stones and then cold stones. After that, a combination of hot and cold stones will be done. This stone massage on the facial area is for nutrient absoption in the cells and also assisting with blood circulation. It is so amazing! Wala sa iba yan!

After stone massage, next step is the Golki therapy. Ito na! It is really painful but alam niyo naman kapag gusto natin magpaganda sa sarili, dapat lang may pain talaga. Kaya ko ito ^^

After everything, a toner, eye cream, sunblock, and bb cream were also applied. Quick stretching was also done to finish this session. Everything done above was so relaxing and helped me unwind!


Sobrang excited na ako sa next sessions ko kung anong magagawa nila sa akin and how it will make me different from before.

Excited na rin kayo sa before and after ko?


Thank you for choosing me as your 14th beauty editor. See you!







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage