[YAKSON] GOLKI THERAPY / FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR / REAL REVIEW / FACE CARE

[YAKSON] GOLKI THERAPY / FACE RESIZING CARE / BEAUTY EDITOR / REAL REVIEW / FACE CARE 

How Yakson Convinced Me To Try Golki

When I heard that Yakson House offers Golki Therapy
I was a bit skeptical at first to try it.



Why? Because it involves bone stimulation and massage.
I mean, I was thinking – is it going to be that painful? Is it safe? 
Is it really effective? Is it going to be worth it?

But after reading about Golki on the Yakson website 
and the different blogs who was able to try it, 
I was convinced to give it a shot.
And then I experienced it first hand and I was hooked.
Here’s why I now recommend Golki Therapy and why I love it:


1.       My desire to have a selfie-ready face. 

My face is puffy and not symmetric. 
I really hate that I have to find my angle everytime I’d take a selfie. 
My face is also round and di talaga okay I swear. 
I also don’t like to do surgeries just because I want to make my face smaller. 
Mas di ko kaya yun

So Golki Therapy it is.


2.       I believe on Golki Therapy and the benefits. 

I love the holistic approach of Golki. 
The fact that they prep our body by giving us a back massage and shoulder massage 
to make sure that the blood circulation is okay 
before proceeding with Golki. 
They also use face slimming machine 
to help with the face resizing program.
 I honestly think that if you want to improve something on your body, 
start with blood circulation 
and make sure that your body is relaxed and stressed-free. 
After several sessions with Yakson, 
that’s exactly what I felt.

 I felt relieved and relaxed and I really feel so much better after.



3.       Miss Kim. 

Yes, she’s the owner and main therapist in Yakson House in Makati. 
All Golki therapy is done by her and her alone. 
She has 10 years of experience in Golki therapy. 
She trained Korea and has been practicing for 10 years both in Korea and here. 
The fact that she personally handles all customers is proof enough that 
they want to give us the best treatment from the expert. 

And I swear, the way Miss Kim does the therapy, 
you would feel and you would know that she is really an expert. 
Every press and every massage is just perfection.
After 3 sessions, I must say that I am already getting used to it. 
Yes, there is pain and discomfort at first but at the end of the day, 
it is more on relaxing than painful and 
I’m really looking forward to every session.
Next time, I’ll do a vlog of my entire session. 

Watch out for it.






 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage