[YAKSON] 6TH SESSION / SELINA / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SMALL FACE CARE / FACE RESIZING CARE / YAKSON


[YAKSON] 6TH SESSION / SELINA / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / SMALL FACE CARE / FACE RESIZING CARE / YAKSON


Hello YAKSON Beauties!
Finally our 13th editor just uploaded 
a new post about 6th session review of 
'Face Resizing Care'.

If you wanna know what cares you are going to take at YAKSON for 
'Face Resizing Care',

Please watch this video.



Here is her real comment after the 6th session. :)







The medicine salt massage stings a little bit on my face 
since I do have pimples 
but with this medicinal salt it helps to prevent acne & pimples. 



It also feels kinda hot? 
But the mask that was applied on my face cools it down. 
The mask is cold and this one has a whitening effect on your skin.





If you ask me if I've noticed changes? Yes, but not as drastic as expected. 
Even though I have not gone there regularly as scheduled, 
My face looks smaller now, As I noticed ! 

Wait until you see my next session!







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage