[YAKSON] BACK CARE PROGRAM / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / GOLKI THERAPY / NO BACK PAIN

[YAKSON] BACK CARE PROGRAM / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / GOLKI THERAPY / NO BACK PAIN

Finally! I want to shout with glee, our school semester is over! 
I now have 2 worry-free weeks 
before I try to enroll for summer classes! 
I hope I could blog more during my short break from school.

Anyway this post is special because I will tell you about an old friend of mine. We met almost two decades ago in elementary school and he was one of my first male friends.

Bringing my friend Gene to Yakson was a brilliant idea, 
it was like hitting two birds in one stone! 
I was able to be his best friend again for the day 
(of course I asked permission from my new bestfriend, my husband) 
and Gene was able to experience Golki therapy!






Looks like he's enjoying the Back Golki here! hehe

While on our way Gene and I were able to catch up and 
when we arrived at Yakson, 
he browsed the catalogue and chose the Back Care Program.
He wanted a treatment 
which will give him a renewed spirit 
as he was feeling down 
(his story is of course our secret! hehe..)




Choosing a program :)
I also had an appointment that day 
but since Director Yumin Kim was the only one who can do the Golki Therapy 
(she has years of training in Korea), 
I told her that it's okay if they prioritized my friend first. 
This is why I was able to take good photos 
while Gene was having his Back Golki.





The Back Care Program also includes muscle relaxation/massage 
on the upper part of the body and arms 
and might end with a mask pack too especially 
if you want to have a slimmer and smooth back. 
To know more about this program, 

visit their website www.yaksonhouse.ph :)

  
I'm glad Yakson has made him smile even just for a day :)
 My friend Gene only paid P1300 for the Back Care Program 
and he thinks it is very much worth it! 


I think it was able to ease not only the pain on his back 
but also the pain in his heart! Hihihi!




Thank you Yakson for the quality service and 
thank you Gene for being my friend through the years.

For those who are interested to try the Back Care Program
you may send a message on Yakson's facebook page.





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage