[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / PRETTY LEG CARE / BODY CARE / BODY THERAPY

[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / PRETTY LEG CARE / BODY CARE / BODY THERAPY





안녕하세요
again This is my 4th session na sa Yakson!!!
Ang bilis ng oras grabe... 
Anyway, I am gonna share my 4th session to you kasi may bago akong ginawa!
Same process ang ginawa namin sa una.





We started with Golki Therapy and we used massage cream 
and aroma oil to be slimmer.
Still ang sakit pa rin pero konting tiis pa haha pero 
as I told you before, 
their massage skills are really different from other places.



The massage is powerful and really effective
for our bones to become slimmer. 
And after, they wiped me down with a towel. 
Ang ganda ng mga service nila diba?



Now, this is my new treatment for this session.



They call this Air Slimming.


As you can see in the picture and videos, 
it is putting pressure on my legs using air to make it slimmer. 
Actually, I really wanted to buy this air slimmer product before in Korea
because I heard some artists in Korea are using this product.






It means effective talaga siya. 

Parang nakikita ko na effective sa mga sessions ko!!!







 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage