[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / SLIM LEG CARE / 5TH SESSION / PRETTY LEG CARE / YAKSON

[YAKSON] SANDRA JUNG / SLIM LEG CARE / 5TH SESSION / PRETTY LEG CARE / YAKSON

Hello! 안녕하세요~


This is my 5th session in Yakson House!

May new treatment naman ako na ginawa today!

Syempre, ngayon alam niyo na kung ano ang una ko ginawa! 


Yes, I had Golki Therapy again para sa bones ko. And after Golki Therapy, ito na! It's called "Galsa".


As you can see in the picture, 
there is some stone equipment used to run through the legs in an up and down motion.



 This will help me  lose cellulites in my legs. 


Grabe, ang sarap at sakit din haha pero tiis lang dapat. 
Alam niyo naman hirap matanggal ang cellulites 
kapag meron na sa katawan natin. 


Galsa will really help a lot!!!


 The Korean manager told me that after this treatment, I might have bruises. 
But it's fine, basta gaganda lang haha. 
I think this treatment will really help me lose cellulitis. 


So excited to see my "after" look when I finish all the sessions.

Lastly, I had "Air Slimming" done to help lessen fat on the legs.


If you have some concerns or a complex about your legs, 
please inquire with Yakson in Makati.


Ang bait nila and so good service!!!

(02) 892-9441. May promo sila ^^ GO na !!!
Address: Ground Floor Perla Mansion 117 Don C Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing beneficial information and also visit my blog for better understanding Botox Injection for Shoulder in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage