[YAKSON] WHO’S THAT GIRL? HWANG SEUNG UN, THE MAIN MODEL OF YAKSON


Profile
Name: Hwang Seung-Un
Hangul (Korean): 황승언
Birthdate: October 31, 1988
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Education: Kyung Hee University – 
Department of Theatre and Film
Occupation: Actress
Years Active: 2009 – Present

Agent: Urban Works Media / YG Entertainment


Films
<Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Seung-eon>


Television Series
<Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwang_Seung-eon>



Hello! I am a Korean actress, Hwang Seung-un.
For me, I have always been interested 
in Yakson’s programs.
Fortunately, as you can see, 
I was able to become a main model of Yakson House 
and to promote Yakson House through photo shoots 
and the other activities. 
Please support and love me!



Q: How do you feel working 
as the exclusive model of Yakson?

I guess almost all women are interested to have 
small and well-shaped face. 
Same here! 
I frequently visit Yakson House for myself, 
in order to be pretty and healthy. 
And I was really happy and excited 
about the opportunity to become the Yakson model. 
I will do my best!




Q: What are your plans for the future?

I would like to be seen in various genres of dramas 
and movies in the near future, 
and I also would like to continue 
to work as the beauty program MC.



Q: What are the advantages of Yakson House?

Once you experience the care, 
the effect is so noticeable, especially in the camera. 
So I can’t s stop loving Yakson House! 
I always visit Yakson House 
the day before important shooting.



I really appreciate all of the people 
who got interested in me,
and please support and love Yakson too!

Go, Yakson House!





↑ Yakson House was introduced in Pinoy MD>





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441
 Yakson Singapore  Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage